Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
Wow, You take fabulous pictures, maybe you should publish a tour guide! I bet anonymous is grammy, no one will show her how to get a screen name so she just looks and moves on unless she is really inspired and then she is anonymous, one of you guys should really help her out.
Well I'm only a week late checking your blog. If I'd known what I was missing, I would have tried a little harder to tear myself away from my yard to sit at my computer! I'm so glad you put so many! I love them all!!! You did a great job of framing and catching all that beauty for the rest of us to enjoy. Makes me evety! Madre'
7 comments:
Great Pictures! Wish I coulda been there!
I agree with "anonymous." The pictures are fantastic and it looks like you had a good time taking them too. You are in your element.
Hey "Anonymous" identify yourself... :)
Gorgeous pics Jess, you've got a real eye! (not to be confused with those fake eyes going aroun) heehee
Wow, You take fabulous pictures, maybe you should publish a tour guide! I bet anonymous is grammy, no one will show her how to get a screen name so she just looks and moves on unless she is really inspired and then she is anonymous, one of you guys should really help her out.
I solved the "anonymous" mystery..it was Drew
Well I'm only a week late checking your blog. If I'd known what I was missing, I would have tried a little harder to tear myself away from my yard to sit at my computer! I'm so glad you put so many! I love them all!!! You did a great job of framing and catching all that beauty for the rest of us to enjoy. Makes me evety! Madre'
Post a Comment