Tuesday, April 18, 2006

National Arboretum




After church, and before Easter dinner, Drew & I took a quick trip to NE in DC to check out the arboretum. I've always wanted to see the old Capitol columns after seeing so many pictures, and was very pleased with myself for finding them! There are many different types of gardens there as well, but you do have to be willing to drive thru the part of DC you here about on the news to get there :)

3 comments:

Marci said...

I love the bottom one with the Cherry blossoms in front of the collumns. I want to go there, but for now your pictures make me feel like I have been. Thanks Jessi. Madre'

Marci said...

I looked closer and realized those aren't Cherry blossoms at all, but Lilacs? Bet that smelled good. Madre'

Jessi Reber said...

I was going to have to correct the expert, but read your second note...yes they are white lilacs, and they smelled lovely.