Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Welcome to Mt. Vernon




Aren't those tulips awesome?! You should have seen them in real life, they completely blew me away!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

One of my favorite places on the east coast...and I've only been there once! My cousin, who lives in Hampton, took me there. It was the first week in November and the trees were full of the most wonderful color. I will never forget it! I didn't want to quit taking pictures either! And I don't blame you for getting an annual pass so you can go and enjoy it any time of the year.
Beautiful!

Aly sun said...

I hadn't checked your blog in awhile. Wow! When you post, you really post 'em. Beautiful pics!

Andee said...

I too have not visited in a while. Wow! Beautiful Pictures! And Benton and I would like to join you for your next bike ride. The scenery is a whole lot nicer than what we see between our house and Albertson's...

Jessi Reber said...

Andee & Ben, you're welcome anytime!