Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Garden...









Where do you go to check out a beautiful garden in spring? Why not the Washington's place? When you have an annual pass to Mt. Vernon you have the luxury of going just to take pictures of the garden :) And that's what Drew & I did (don't worry Drew was a good sport about it), plus it was fun to laugh at all the tourists waiting in line for the house tour! And if you think there are too many garden pictures, you should see how many I didn't put in, and then ask my mom if there are too many :) At any rate we finished off our picture taking fun by riding our bikes along a path that runs from Mt. Vernon to Georgetown along the Potomac River, something I've wanted to do for years--and it was everything I'd hoped it would be!

1 comment:

Marci said...

She's right! In my opinion, you can never have too many flower and garden pictures. Love them Jessi! You did a great job. I'm very envious of the bike ride along the Potomic! Madre'