Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
Monday, April 03, 2006
Cherry blossoms aren't the only show in town..
And average DC street corner... Magnolias... I hope you know what this building is...
Thanks Al, I have to agree, tulips and daffodils can't help but make me smile! Between the birds chirping, the warm sun, and all the pretty flowers, Stacy & I couldn't wipe the smile off our faces!
3 comments:
The last one is my favorite. There is something about Tulips that make me smile. Really beautiful pictures~
Thanks Al, I have to agree, tulips and daffodils can't help but make me smile! Between the birds chirping, the warm sun, and all the pretty flowers, Stacy & I couldn't wipe the smile off our faces!
I'm smiling too! I love the tulips in mass like that. Wish it weren't so expensive to do it in your own yard. Madre'
Post a Comment