What a difference a day makes!Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
8 comments:
The house has great lines. Beautiful design.
I hope that's still the case as it gets more finished...you get a little nervous when you designed it yourself--can't complain about the crazy architect you know?! :)Thanks for the compliment though!
Oooh, you got to design your own house! How exciting is that! Do you have a plan design that you can post so we can see?! I LOVE looking at plans. :-) Can you give us some details like how many square feet? How many bedrooms/baths? What size is your lot or do you have acreage? Sorry...so many questions.
Thanks for the updates Babe! I can't stand not being there to see this thing take shape!
PS. Only I can "complain" about the crazy architect...;) But I have no excuse for the inept drafting tech...
This is amazing! Your house is going up so fast! I can't wait to see it!
Wow! Welcome back to blog world! Although I can't complain too much, because I don't blog myself..I'm a faithful reader of you, Alysun, & Andrea's blogs :)
I love seeing your new house go up!
Penny
Wow! It really looks like a house. Your plan is finally a reality! And it is beautiful!! I'm so glad you're blogging again! Madre'
What's happening with your house now! Been awhile!
Post a Comment