So it's been over a year since my last post, what can I say? I'm sorry! Due to constant demands - mostly from my mother - I'm back. Now realize, it's a little overwhelming to just jump in after so many months, but I'll do my best. I'll keep you up-to-date on current events, and try and fill in what you missed from before. Now you can do your part to keep me going...by commenting! :)
Ok, you want pictures? You can't get more current than this...I just took these pictures of the house this morning, don't let the beautiful blue sky fool you...it was 15 degrees and felt it! I took 3 pictures, and said good enough, I'm going back to my nice warm car!




5 comments:
Thank you so much for updating! I love seeing the progress. 15 degrees! burrrrrrr. Thank goodnes for heaters.
I'm putting your link back on my blog--in good faith!
Oh, good I really hated not being a link...for good reason, but still I was sad :)
You're going back on mine too as a link. Looking forward to seeing more of the house. It looks great! How fun (hope it still is) to design and build your own home.
Welcome back, Jessi! Your mom told us that you were building. I was hoping that you'd jump back in and let us share the excitement with you by your blog! Yay!
Post a Comment