Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
Monday, October 16, 2006
Images from around New York City
The New York Public Library The Chrysler Building Grand Central Station Central Park
Got to have copies of your Grand Central pictures!! They turned out great! I was hoping your one with the mums turned out good as I wanted the same shot but couldn't get down on my knees. The one of us on the stairs turned out great! I think smiling for the blinking red light make for the best expressions!!
1 comment:
Got to have copies of your Grand Central pictures!! They turned out great! I was hoping your one with the mums turned out good as I wanted the same shot but couldn't get down on my knees. The one of us on the stairs turned out great! I think smiling for the blinking red light make for the best expressions!!
Post a Comment