


Chrysler Building from the top of the Empire State Building

I personally love the Chrysler Building for her architecture most, but there is something special about the Empire State Building, I don't know if it's because she's the tallest (since the loss of the World Trade Towers) or because of the movies, but she does hold a certain romance. In fact I was a little disappointed to find I had taken very few pictures of her, I guess it was because our hotel was only a block away, and though I remember gazing up to her spire many a time, I guess I thought I'd already taken plenty of pictures.
1 comment:
I know what you mean about not taking enough pictures. I don't think I took as many as I should have thinking I'd taken enough of certain places last time we were here. I keep forgetting that I don't have to worry about wasting film anymore! Last NYC trip I still had film of all things!!!
Post a Comment