Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
Great pictures! I love the one of just the two of you, of course! But I also like the last one of all 5 of you. Looks so relaxed and like you're having tons of fun.
Ok, I have to admit the picture of all of us at the beach was taken by a passer by, and maybe, just maybe :) I might have deleted the fat people in the background :) All other group pictures were set up by timer though :)
3 comments:
Great pictures! I love the one of just the two of you, of course! But I also like the last one of all 5 of you. Looks so relaxed and like you're having tons of fun.
What I want to know is how you did a timer picture and have no random fat people walking by in the back-ground. Your pictures are great!
Ok, I have to admit the picture of all of us at the beach was taken by a passer by, and maybe, just maybe :) I might have deleted the fat people in the background :) All other group pictures were set up by timer though :)
Post a Comment