Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy 4th of July!


Can you see the star shaped one? I was surprised I actually was able to capture it pretty well.

I'm sure a professional photographer would have a filter for all the smoke, but that's all part of it right? As you can see by the dwarfed Washington Monument, the Finale wasn't small.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful fireworks pictures! Do you have a digital camera? If so, what did you set it at? I'm having trouble getting good ones with my digital.

Aly sun said...

Really great pictures. Generally you need a tri-pod for night pictures and I know you have a good one. I would be interested to know how you got such good shots too.

Andee said...

Lovely! I can almost hear the 1812 Overture....

Jessi Reber said...

Believe it or not is just a Canon 540...I used a "baby tripod" courtesy of Jeff & Alysun :)...which I actually just held in my lap, so definately not the best for this kind of thing...I turned off the flash, and did use a 2 sec timed delay so my hand wasn't touching the camera when it took. When I get my Canon SLR (hopefully soon) I should do a lot better.