
I'm sorry I can't help myself, I just had to share more snow pictures! It snowed Monday thru the night, and gave us 3-4 inches (bottom picture), the snow melted on the south side of the house, but a good amount remained on the north side. So when Thursday nights snow came we had a good base. Unfortunately after it snowed it decided it should do some freezing rain, so that innocent looking blanket of snow on the car (top picture) is actually hard packed ice, and since who knows where my scraper is, I decided walking to work would be in order for the day...we got to come in 2 hours late anyway!


3 comments:
You're so lucky! Enjoy it for me too Jess. =)
Very wise for an insurance company I'd say, did it make you real busy or do you do claims?
Great Blog - sorry I haven't checked it out before. I wish it would snow here! I keep thinking it's going to but it doesn't. I hope you are both doing well. I miss you.
Oh - about the Christmas tree - I'd be a bit sad too but it's reasonable. You are going to travel to one though so that is happy!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment