
I thought I'd taken a beautiful picture of our Christmas tree last year, and I was going to post it as this year's and you'd never be the wiser. Unfortunately I apparently only took "people & tree" pictures, so I have to admit it...we're not having a tree this year. Oh, there is no need for a lecture, I'm devastated seeing as the Christmas tree is my favorite of holiday traditions. The excuse is as follows, Drew left this last weekend (for Louisiana), and may or may not be back by this coming weekend, and we leave our home December 23rd, and after a 10 day trip away, would come home to a dead tree needing to be taken care of. Bottom line -- no Christmas tree this year. But wasn't she a beauty? Too bad the picture cut the poor Angel out!


1 comment:
Sorry about no tree, we have had to do it too since we moved, but after the first year with no tree we finally broke down and bought a little fake one, I just couldn't handle it. I can have as many fresh fir boughs as I can carry though if I want the smell, so its not so bad...
Post a Comment