Saturday, May 05, 2007

Day 3 - Salzburg, Austria

Hohensalzburg Fortress at the top of the hill, the Alps behind (which of course I wanted to escape over and sing "Climb Every Mountain"...Drew wouldn't let me...and the view of Salzburg along the Salzach River.



Mozart's Residence...funny story...we had finished our day in Salzburg, we were cold and tired (plus I had come down with a nasty cold), but we couldn't leave without seeing Mozart's home..I insisted we were nearby and began walking up a hill to have a look around, at the top I was disgusted to see no one had followed me, so I went back down the hill only to find we had been standing outside Mozart's place the whole time!



1 comment:

Marci said...

Drew, I don't think you need to loose any more weight! You're looking a little thin to me. Just be careful with all that Reber chocolate! Madre'