
I thought taking the Jeep would be a wise decision when I woke up to this...Happy Valentine's Day!

Ok, so the Jeep wasn't much better. I did find this fascinating, as I rolled down the window the ice stayed right where it was, I'd already started chipping away at it before I realized it made a cool picture!


That evening I drove down to Staunton and it was among the most beautiful scenes I'd ever come across. The entire world sparkled as if someone had dumped diamond dust, and the sunset cast a peachy-orange glow across the sky...if I hadn't been cruising down the freeway I would have taken pictures, unfortunately that image is only in my memory. Oh, and by the way, with a high of 20 this stuff doesn't go away quickly! It was a week before I bothered to chip the Audi out of it's cacoon!
1 comment:
I love your ice pictures. Ice makes everything look so ethereal.
Post a Comment