Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Stay tuned....
I'm headed to Germany until March 5th to visit Andrew! Stay tuned for pictures (the forecast is snow and rain :( so pray for good weather so I can get some great pictures!!)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Have fun in Germany Jessi! Can't wait for the photos! warmest blessings, Penny and Jim
I know you're gone, but we had to stop by. Benton wore his "red vest from Jessi" today, and wanted to see you. He saw your picture and said "There's Jessi! Hi Jessi!" I just thought you should know you're missed! Andee
Hi Jess. Hope you had a great time. Just thot I'd add my name to the list of those still waiting. Your favorite aunt (too bad I'm the only one- at least you married a few more)
7 comments:
Have fun in Germany Jessi! Can't wait for the photos!
warmest blessings,
Penny and Jim
I know you're gone, but we had to stop by. Benton wore his "red vest from Jessi" today, and wanted to see you. He saw your picture and said "There's Jessi! Hi Jessi!" I just thought you should know you're missed!
Andee
Ahh..thanks for sharing. I'd love to see a picture of Benton in "red vest from Jessi" :) "Hi Benton"
Ah, the agony of the wait for Germany pictures! OK, I know I am preaching to the wrong crowd about "waiting." I will try to be patient...
Jessi..we are still waiting...I saw your folks on Sunday..so lovely! =)
Penny and Jim
I wonder what Germany looks like this time of year...
Hi Jess. Hope you had a great time. Just thot I'd add my name to the list of those still waiting. Your favorite aunt (too bad I'm the only one- at least you married a few more)
Post a Comment