With a limited amount of time, we decided to focus on the beautiful architecture of Manhattan, even so there was still more than enough to see!!

The Chrysler Building

The Woolworth Building

New York City Hall

The Empire State Building --that is wrong! I apologize! I don't know what this building is, but it's not the ESB....oops! Please forgive me, there was always something off, but I couldn't put my finger on it...but then it dawned on me!

The Flatiron Building

Is that the classiest Home Depot ever? Sorry I just had to include it :)

St. Patricks Cathedral
4 comments:
Wow! I love the building pictures (especially Home Depot). I would have loves to be walking around there with you!
i loved visiting the cathedral when we were there... beautiful.
i enjoy your blog, jessi! it's so fun to see what you're up to clear on the other side of the country! it's a far cry from FATCO.
Love that home Depot shot I'll have to show uncle Tom where I go while he is sleeping!
By the way your blog posts in New York time So Good morning Its Only 4:30 here so Someone should be expected to be sleeping rather than going to New York, D.c.,Saddlemountain, Brown's backyard, the Portland rose gardens, etc!!
Post a Comment