Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
It looks like you all get along well. It helps that you are all gorgeously tanned and beautiful. How different the pictures are on my blog from yours :0
I'm more than a little jealous of your travels! looks like so much fun- at least I can imagine it with out the heat. I'm enjoying a rainy day off- obviously hadn't visited you for awhile
3 comments:
Reber girls rock!!! My favorite is the drinking pose. Love it!
Madre'
It looks like you all get along well. It helps that you are all gorgeously tanned and beautiful. How different the pictures are on my blog from yours :0
I'm more than a little jealous of your travels! looks like so much fun- at least I can imagine it with out the heat. I'm enjoying a rainy day off- obviously hadn't visited you for awhile
Post a Comment