Sunday, March 12, 2006

Great Falls National Park





It's amazing what a little sun and 72 degrees can do for the soul! The first warm weekend day of the year stirred us all with a desire to explore the outdoors, and as you can see, Great Falls National Park (both in VA and MD) is not a bad place to do that. Unfortunately the entire greater DC Metro area had the same idea, but despite the crowds we had a wonderful time. And yes, the water really was that beautiful green color (2nd picture down).

5 comments:

Aly sun said...

Looks like a beautiful place! Pretty pictures.

Jenni said...

Jess, correct me if I'm wrong, but have you been using a straightner or curling iron?

Jessi Reber said...

Ooh, you're good Jenni...yeah I finally got into the world of "doing my hair" :) So yes, I've been using a curling iron. I decided I should stop whining about having "bad" hair and do the best with what I have! :)

Jenni said...

All I have to say is: Welcome, it's good to have you with us!

Marci said...

So sorry! I guess I didn't comment on these pictures! I just thought I did. Well I love the scenery, but of course the ones with you and Drew, and the one with you and your friends are extra special, because I miss you.