Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8
Sunday, October 30, 2005
Oh yeah, we were there too..
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
great pictures!! I think I've been there before with some great people who were great hosts. I linked to your blog. This is your Father again. The trees look great.
Thanks for sharing all your great photos! I love your new blogs, it will be fun checking in on you! Aunt Sherri (I suppose I could create a different name for you, but don't hold your breath!)
3 comments:
great pictures!! I think I've been there before with some great people who were great hosts. I linked to your blog. This is your Father again. The trees look great.
Beautiful (people and leaves)!
Thanks for sharing all your great photos! I love your new blogs, it will be fun checking in on you! Aunt Sherri (I suppose I could create a different name for you, but don't hold your breath!)
Post a Comment